New grads and interns at ITX Logistics gain immediate, hands-on experience that will help you establish your career. On day one, you’ll start to make an impact on our business, working with teams across North America. On the other hand, experienced professionals will find their skills challenged everyday working with our rapidly growing company. You will have an opportunity to utilize your knowledge to make a meaningful impact.
Browse our current openings below and send us your resume today! If you have any questions regarding an open posting, do not hesitate to contact our team for more information.
ITX is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join the dispatch operations team at the company’s head office in Brampton. The position covers various aspects of line haul and dispatching including communicating with drivers, customers and customs officials as well as reporting to the dispatch manager.
- Co-ordinate TL/LTL Inbound and Outbound loads independently for owner-operators operating under the legal transport authorities of ITX Logistics Inc. with brokers or shippers utilizing LoadLink, telephone, email, or other utilities as provided by ITX.
- Providing a high level of customer service to shippers, brokers, and owner-operators. In addition, must be able to relay important information to shippers, brokers, and owner-operators in a timely manner via email or telephone.
- Monitor truck locations and provide updates to shippers and/or brokers as necessary via email or telephone. Monitor driver log books for deviations from Safety and Compliance policies. Lastly, provide assistance to drivers for issues that may be incidental to their duties (traffic information, obstacles, and weather concerns).
- Plan, organize, and oversee operational logistics of the, establish work schedules, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other departments
ITX is seeking owner-operators with impeccable driving records and professional attitudes.
- Experience in driving safely in all types of road conditions. Candidates must be highly skilled in reading maps and using GPS technology and have thorough knowledge of the Canadian and US interprovincial and interstate highways.
- In-depth knowledge of traffic and safety laws needed to maintain good driving record.
- No preventable accidents in the last year and no more then 2 moving violations in the previous two years.
- Physical ability necessary to load and unload cargo using tarps, straps, and chains.
- Be very well organized.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Address history for the last 3 years
- Motor vehicle convictions, suspensions, and accidents for the last 5 years
- Employment history for the last 10 years
- Criminal History details (if you have a Criminal Record)
- Minimum of 3 references from your most recent employers In an effort to help speed up the application process email or fax a current abstract, Driver licence/CVOR and proof of citizenship to firstname.lastname@example.org or (905) 790-5375. Incomplete applications and/or applications without the above information filled in will not be processed. Contact Us
Our application form will take approximately 15 - 30 minutes to complete, and you will require the following information to complete your application: